The processes associated with requesting return authorization, preparing returns shipment and shipping product or a component to the original Seller or Manufacturer. The reasons for return may differ by incident or business:
- Defective or damaged product
- Wrong order or delivery
- Return of leased assets
- Scheduled Maintenance (MRO)
Deliver Returns is the Deliver process that facilitates the Reverse Logistics Supply Chain Strategy, also known as Return supply chains.
- Returning defective product to the supplier
- Returning a part or the complete product to the supplying plant for further processing
- Returning a product or asset for maintenance or repair
- In Retail: Customer in-store return
|MRO||Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul||MRO|
Note: Common inputs and outputs are listed in alphabetical order. Other inputs and outputs may be required to support varying use cases.