The activities associated with collecting, aggregating, establishing and reviewing the actual inventory and scheduled receipts of products (parts, ingredients, semi-finished goods, merchandize) and services. This includes the Sourcing Plan for Buy products and the Production Plan for Make products.
- Inventories On-Hand of sellable products
- Inventories In-Transit of sellable products
- Scheduled receipts for Buy Products
- Scheduled completions for Make Products
- Warehouse capacity
- Pick, Pack and Load Capacity
- Transportation Capacity
|P402||Gather Inventory & Supply||3||P402|
Note: Common inputs and outputs are listed in alphabetical order. Other inputs and outputs may be required to support varying use cases.