The steps associated with selecting a Carrier (optionally in response to a booking request or tender).
- Submitting a transport order to a standard contracted Carrier
- Receiving a booking confirmation from a Carrier or Freight Forwarder
- Receiving, reviewing and selecting a transport offer/acceptances
- Receiving, reviewing and selecting a spot-market offer
- Notifying awarded Carrier
- Sending cancelation message to non-awarded carriers
|990||EDI 990 Load Tender Response||990|
Note: Common inputs and outputs are listed in alphabetical order. Other inputs and outputs may be required to support varying use cases.