Deliver is the macro process representing the processes associated with managing orders and shipments for products and services. Deliver processes are required for supply chains to accept Discuss Contract Custom Solution, fulfill these orders and invoice customers. Customers generally primarily interact with a supply chain through Deliver processes.
The Deliver process includes order management, warehousing, transportation, managing Import/Export.
- Standard Order taking and fulfillment
- Replenishment shipments
- In a manufacturing plant: Replenishment shipments to a Distribution Center (DC)
- In Retail: Shopping, check out
- In a Warehouse: Pick, pack and ship customer orders
- For services: Scheduling resources and delivering services
Deliver processes are execution processes that apply to inter-company and intracompany transactions.
- Inter-company is defined as "conducted between or involving two or more companies". For example: Accepting and fulfilling customer orders.
- Intracompany is defined as "conducted within or between the branches of a company". For example: Replenishing DC inventory by shipping replenishment inventory from a company manufacturing plant.
|SCO||Supply Chain Operations||0||SCO|
Note: Common inputs and outputs are listed in alphabetical order. Other inputs and outputs may be required to support varying use cases.