The activities associated with loading the vehicle for transportation. This may include reporting in and out by the vehicle operator, preparing transportation documentation, accepting the load by the vehicle operator, securing the load (blocking and bracing), and finalizing the vehicle for transportation.
- Loading product in a container of vehicle
- Loading containers on a vehicle, plane, ship
- Prepare and print shipping documentation: Import/Export documents, Hazardous materials documents
- Accepting the load; Weighing in and out for bulk products
- Securing the load; Blocking, Bracing, Strapping, Dunnage, Lashing
- Finalizing the vehicle: Closing the door or hatch, applying a seal (where applicable), putting away loading equipment
Once loading is complete a notification may be send to the receiving parties.
Note: Common inputs and outputs are listed in alphabetical order. Other inputs and outputs may be required to support varying use cases.