The activities associated with preparing and issuing invoices and other documentation as required. This may include detailed specifications of the product or service configuration delivered as contractually required or customary.
Where applicable this may include triggering the payment draw process. For example settling a credit card payment or drawing a Letter Of Credit.
- Standard invoice upon delivery
- Credit card settlement
- Issuing a commercial invoice for tax declaration purposes
- Monthly billing cycle
- Issuing a pre-payment invoice
- Invoicing for products delivered
- Installments invoicing
- Custom service or lease invoicing
- In Retail: Invoicing for Special Orders
The receipt of funds is a financial process. The Invoice process is an operational formal request for funds for products and services delivered per the agreed terms and conditions.
Note: Common inputs and outputs are listed in alphabetical order. Other inputs and outputs may be required to support varying use cases.