The activities associated with preparing and issuing invoices and other documentation as required for Engineeer-To-Order products or projects. This may include detailed specification of the product or service configuration delivered as contractually required or customary.
Where applicable this may include triggering the payment draw process. For example drawing a Letter Of Credit.
- Issuing a project pre-payment invoice
- Monthly project resource billing
- Project deliverables billing
- Invoicing for products/services delivered upon project completion
- Invoicing for Engineeer-To-Order products delivered
- Project installments invoicing
The receipt of funds is a financial process. The Invoice process is an operational formal request for funds for products and services delivered per the agreed terms and conditions.
Note: Common inputs and outputs are listed in alphabetical order. Other inputs and outputs may be required to support varying use cases.